It is a good thing to use wireless printing machine as that gives you portability. Generally, the traditional wired printers are fixed with the computer with cables. They can be moved, but that would not be something to be done easily. In a sharp contrast, wireless printers can be moved easily to anywhere you want. It would help you to connect your device to printer anytime and anywhere. Though wireless printers are appreciated by users, they may cause daunting experience due to connection failure. This is a common issue that you would come across with wireless printers. You just have to follow the steps for wireless printer not working properly.
When you find that wireless printer is not working properly, you should inspect the reasons for the errors. Here are the steps that you have to follow for resolving such errors:
Step 1: The first step is analyzing the error code. When you get an error code, you should analyze it carefully. If there is no error code, you need to inspect the reasons. When you come across the situation like wireless printer not working properly, you need to check Wi-Fi connection carefully. You should also check whether you have turned ON your printer or not.
Step 2: When you have judged the possible reason behind wireless printer not working proper, you need to continue with the process to resolve the error. As per the errors, troubleshooting solutions vary. Here are those troubleshooting steps for you at a glance.
Wi-Fi Connectivity Failure
The printer may not connect due to Wi-Fi connectivity failure. This is a common problem and people commonly face this issue due to many reasons. Inspecting the reason is the most important thing. For that, your approach should be careful as well as systematic.
Here are some instructions to be followed:
- At first, you should check the Router. If it is not turned ON, you should turn in ON and then wait to get connected. If the router is turned on, you should switch it off and then wait for a few minutes. After a few minutes, you need to go for the process of turning on this device. Once the router is connected, you should switch on your printer. Hopefully, connectivity error might have been solved. If not, you should go to next step.
- At next step, you need to check Wi-Fi signal strength. Low signal strength can cause the problem with connection. As a result, you shall end up facing technical errors. If you find the low signal, you can turn off the router and then turn it on after some time. If signal happens to be low as shown earlier, you should go for calling internet service provider for resolving the problem. Getting rid of the problem with Wi-Fi signal will help you to connect printer seamlessly.
- Wi-Fi connectivity failure may also happen due to some hardware issues with your computer. This is why you need to talk with experts when such problems are faced. In case if there is indeed hardware failure, you should find the replacement for that hardware unit. This will help to resolve the error that says wireless printer not working proper.
Read More: How to fix a HP Printer Paper Jam Issues ?
Printer ON/OFF Error
As you cannot switch the printer on properly you are getting connectivity issue. Well, this typical problem can be resolved by following the steps that have been given below:
- Check ON/OFF button. Make sure that you press and hold it to turn your printing machine on. If that does not help, you should go for the next steps.
- You need to check the battery level of your Printer and then you should charge it or connect it to wall socket. If this does not help you should move on to the next step.
- At this stage, you have nothing to do than calling repair service as it seems some sorts of problems occurred with your device and that is the reason why wireless printer not working properly.
For resolving the error, you need to be tactical as well as systematic with your measures. You have to follow some basic things with perfection. It is always good to pick up the phone and call service centre when you get the error that says wireless printer not working properly.
Our Other Support Services
Norton Support, Gmail Customer Support, Yahoo Email Support, Avg Technical Support, MacBook Support, Computer Software Support, Aol Support, Email Support, StopZilla Antivirus Support, Adware Removal Support, Skype Customer Support, Hp SupportAssistant , Asus Technical Support, Microsoft Support, Antivirus Support, Webroot Antivirus Support, Malwarebytes Antivirus Support, Bitdefender Customer Support, Kaspersky Antivirus Support, Panda Antivirus Support, McAfee Antivirus Support, Avast Antivirus Support, Apple Technical Support, Acer Technical Support, Toshiba Computer Support, Hp Printer Technical Support, Epson Support, Brother Support, Lexmark Printer Support, Canon Support, Microsoft Outlook Support, YMail Technical Support, Windows Live Mail Support, Hotmail Customer Support, Quicken Software Support, QuickBooks Payroll Support, Belkin Router Support, Printer Support, Avira Technical Support, Apple Support,
Comments are closed.