Webroot Antivirus Support, Webroot Customer Support in USA
Webroot is a known name in the antivirus software industry. The company boasts of some renowned brands as its customers and also has a huge customer base across many countries. The company has received many awards for its cyber security products including one from PCMag.com 20 Time Winner award. The company’s products are also AV-test.org verified to add to its credentials. Webroot makes antivirus software for both individuals and for work and adequately covers all types of devices and operating systems. The Webroot Antivirus Support is also highly praised and adds to the company’s overall brand equity.
How to Find Webroot Support?
- Open the Webroot Antivirus Support page on the company’s official website for your region
- Select the category of support – For home or For Business
- Make a Search directly in the search bar with your requirement
- Or, browse through the various sections on the Webroot Customer Support
Webroot Customer Support for Home
- My Account: Create your profile with Webroot on this page, fill-up the relevant details and manage your Webroot products directly from this section. If you already have an account, simply login with your credentials and get started.
- Re-download Webroot: If you have switched to a new computer or device, you don’t have to re-purchase the Webroot software again as long as your subscription is still active. You can quickly transfer your existing software to the new computer and enjoy continued protection.
- Find Key-Code: If you have misplaced your key code for your Webroot product, you can easily retrieve it from this section. The key code is the unique code that identifies your subscription and validates your purchase.
- Submit a Ticket: Although it may sound like a bit primitive, but this is a highly effective way of getting the right support. Just submit a ticket on the website with details on your requirement or concern and the company will resolve it at the earliest. You can also keep a track of your tickets and view/ manage them from this section.
- Knowledgebase Search: The classical search allows users to find the right support in real time. Make a direct search with the relevant keywords and you’ll find a plethora of content at your disposal. Browse through the various results and get your issue resolved quickly. The key advantage of keyword search is that you don’t have to use technical jargons to find related information.
- FAQs Section: Just like any other support page, there’s a section for the frequently asked questions. You can browse through the various questions in this list related to your product/ device/ operating system and you’ll be able to find a handful of answers for the problem at hand. The FAQ section is the most informative section for any website/ product/ service. You can find answers to generic questions such as ‘basic requirements for Android/ IOS’ to specific questions such as infection remediation.
- Community: Another way of getting real time answers for your queries/ problems is to ask people in the community forum. You’ll be surprised to find many users and officials ready to help you with the issue. People share insights, workarounds, and even tricks to help you with a smooth functioning of your products. Alternatively, you can simply search through the forum to find a thread similar to your problem and refer to the solutions listed therein.
- User Guides: This section offers a lot of informative material for new users. You can find guides to help you with the installation process, subscription activation process, uninstalling and re-installing antivirus software, running scans, scheduling automatic scans, setting up internet security and a lot more.