Sometimes you buy a canon driver and you just have some issues related to that and it just freaks you out so much that you hate your PC and the driver and everything. But, chill! As this problem can occur with anyone and at anytime. But there is no need to worry as this article will leads to the solutions of Canon driver issues. The information is given below;
WHEN YOU ARE UNABLE TO DETECT THE CANON DRIVER
If this problem is happening that you are unable to detect the Canon Driver, then it may be due to driver or due to PC or due to printer. It is not always a driver’s problem, so here you will learn how to deal with this issue easily. If you are using any Windows operating system this can occur more often. It depends. So, to deal with Canon Driver detection issues here are the steps that you have to follow and do:
Also Read: How To Fix Canon Pixma Mp258 Error Code E08?
- a) Click on Control Panel.
- b) Click on to Device Manager option.
- c) A window will appear in which you have to locate and update your printer device.
- d) Right-click on the name of device and a new dialogue box will appear in which you have to select ‘Update Driver Software’. Then again a dialogue box will appear that have two options.
- e) You are recommended to click on ‘Search automatically for updated drive software’
- f) Follow the instructions and your device will get detected.
So, you see you can do this in some easy ways. Well, if after this, still the detection is not being done then you can try another method. Download and install Driver Easy and it will help in detection of the driver easily. It will work automatically so you don’t need to go through all this again and again. So, in this way, the Canon Driver problem can be solved.
WHEN YOU ARE UNABLE TO UPDATE THE DRIVER
Sometimes no matter how much you’re trying, the PC just goes like a mad person and it doesn’t show anything related to the driver. Sp, when this type of problem occurs that it is now unable to update your Canon driver’s name, then at that time follow these steps for updating of Canon Driver.
- a) We will start from where we have left. After installing your printer driver, you are still having issues then click on the ‘The printer that I haven’t listed’ option.
- b) After this, a dialogue box will appear in which you have five options to choose and the four will be the trickiest and only one will be good enough to work on.
- c) Click on the very first option which is quotes as saying, ‘My printer is a little older. Help me find it.’ After this click on the Next option.
- d) After this, windows 10 will detect your PC and hopefully it will find your printer driver. So, no worries.
So, in this way, you can solve these problems easily.
Our Other Support Services
Norton Support, Gmail Customer Support, Yahoo Email Support, Avg Technical Support, MacBook Support, Computer Software Support, Aol Support, Email Support, StopZilla Antivirus Support, Adware Removal Support, Skype Customer Support, Hp SupportAssistant , Asus Technical Support, Microsoft Support, Antivirus Support, Webroot Antivirus Support, Malwarebytes Antivirus Support, Bitdefender Customer Support, Kaspersky Antivirus Support, Panda Antivirus Support, McAfee Antivirus Support, Avast Antivirus Support, Apple Technical Support, Acer Technical Support, Toshiba Computer Support, Hp Printer Technical Support, Epson Support, Brother Support, Lexmark Printer Support, Canon Support, Microsoft Outlook Support, YMail Technical Support, Windows Live Mail Support, Hotmail Customer Support, Quicken Software Support, QuickBooks Payroll Support, Belkin Router Support, Printer Support, Avira Technical Support, Apple Support,