Gmail is the free email service which is developed by Google. Any user can access the Gmail on the internet and let the information stored safely in the cloud. With the help of Gmail service, people can send and receive information between two parties with safety and security. No wonder many professionals love this Gmail app for transacting the private information to their team members. Moreover, the great spam protection is the that is added to the Gmail lovers.
Even it helps people to transfer the information more private, at some point, this app too shows some technical errors which leads to the drawback of using this web service. It happens in some case, one’s Gmail IP addresses will include on the suspicious list which leads to not receiving emails by the receiver but show notifications as email sent in the sender side.
How to Fix Gmail Not Receiving Emails
Here we provide some suggestions to fix the technical issues like not receiving emails that occur in Gmail while using it. With following these steps your Gmail address will be able to receive the valid messages and thus can maintain the true spam messages.
- Try using the spam Classifier like Spam Assassin
- Based on the many of the messages instead of only looking at the IP address, Spam classifiers will help to identify the particular message if it is valid
- If the user uses the third party block list, then they should have the mechanism for white listing in your SMTP gateway
- Avoid using the list that only blocks the entries when it is never used or occasion messages
- Here we recommend using the 48-hour list which helps to keep the records of only the recent spam activity messages
Fix Gmail Not Receiving Emails tips
- Check your internet connection as it may have some connecting problems.
- Try running your device with an external tool and verify whether your server is properly connected and configured to receive mail
- Verify that you are not blacklisting or grey listing any Gmail id
- If yes, remove it
- For testing purposes, try disabling temporarily your firewall or spam filtering service
Of course, Gmail site is used for people in many ways as possible to transfer the information securely to the other party to anywhere in the world. But it happens sometimes to face such problems with the site. If you ever face, try the methods given above and check for the internet connection. After trying all these methods, if none of these methods works for you, then it is better to try configuring your email account to another email client and test your account settings.
After all this sure you can solve your issues. But if you are not, then try contact Gmail support service provider to get the help.