The Retrieval of the Norton Identity Safe Toolbar on the browser
The whole Installing Norton Identity Safe Toolbar is incorporated with the complete elements of the Norton software. During the installation of this Norton toolbar, all the services must be included along with that brand such as Norton Antivirus, Norton Internet Security, Norton 360, or Norton Security. Anyhow this availability is applicable only for some browsers which may not fall on other certain browsers. In that case, you have to add the extension of the software to your browser by downloading it separately.
Each and every browser and its device will contain a desperate method to identify the Norton Identity toolbar. Like Mac, and Microsoft Edge browser.
Procedure to Installing Norton Identity Safe Toolbar:
STEP 1: Update the latest version of the Norton software
- The latest version of the Norton toolbar is available on the internet. For the users who have properly registered in the Norton can download the update feature from the Norton Update Centre. You can also check for the Installing Norton Antivirus options which include all the services.
STEP 2: Load and Run the LiveUpdate feature
- Click on the Norton icon and start the software.
- A window will open in that go to the main window, and click the Security icon, and then click on the LiveUpdate.
- The other step is when you have downloaded and installed the Norton Identity Safe from its official website then you can directly click on the Settings icon which is presented on the bottom of the main window.
- After going to the settings, click the about button. In that window tab the Check for new updates icon.
- Wait until the whole LiveUpdate is about to complete. If so then click the OK button.
- Keep on running the LiveUpdate up to the level its ping the notification of, “Your Norton product has the latest protection updates.”
- After that close and clear all the programs of your computer then restart your system.
STEP 3: Try to Enable Norton Toolbar in your web browser
- For enabling the Norton Identity Safe Toolbar on your browser do some steps.
- The latest versions of the Norton products have more features and combined with the current and previous portability of both the two versions of Google Chrome.
- Initially, start the Norton by clicking the icon.
- While you start, you may about to see the pop-up instructions to add the Norton in the extension. Do the step by step process if it is viewed or else do the manual instructions.
- Click Settings icon presented in the main window of the Norton.
- After selecting the settings an option called Identity Safety will be available click on that.
- Then finally, click on the available Configure option
- Whereas in the Norton Identity Safe window, click on the Settings icon which is presented on the bottom of the window.
- On the other hand in the General tab, click on the Install extension option to add the extension to Google Chrome. When you come to this process where you can view an instruction to install the extensions.
- Password must be entailed on the extension through the Password management that is provided by the Installing Norton Antivirus and Norton Identity Safe extension which will not work in the case of disabling or uninstall of the Norton Security Toolbar extension.
Procedure to Install and enable the Norton Identity Safe extension on the Microsoft Edge browser:
- First of all, start the Microsoft Edge browser.
- Then there is an option called More button which is presented on the top-right corner and then selects the extension option.
- Click the Get extensions from the store in the Extensions window.
- Then in the Search box search for the Norton software.
- After it shows the software click on the Norton Identity Safe
- Finally, click on the Install button.
- Once the install is completed click on the Launch option.
- The result of the install of the extension will bring one new pop-up window just turn on it.
- Now click on the Extensions option in the More button which resists on the top-right corner of the browser.
- Select Norton Identity Safe button in the Extensions window and then click the On button.
- Now the Norton Identity Safe extension must be available to the address bar.
Our Other Antivirus Support Services or Call Now: +1800-303-2439
Norton Antivirus Support, Kaspersky Antivirus Support, Antivirus Antivirus Support, Malwarebytes Antivirus Support, Quick Heal Antivirus Support, Mcafee Antivirus Support, Webroot Antivirus Support, StopZilla Antivirus Support, Panda Antivirus Support, Avast Antivirus Support, Avg Antivirus Support, Avira Antivirus Support
Comments are closed.