HP Latex Printers is one of the best and high-quality services. This laser is very traditional with high-resolution format printing in a new standard method. It is the great opportunity is established by the HP Latex Printers as well as make an own business can discover. This printing quality is very innovative and stable product and solutions. However, the printer is automatic collecting structure with two head model of the intelligent infrared heater and fan drying system. The production requirement of different quality tests and compared to the mass solutions.
HP Latex Printers Installation process:
- First of all, the planning method is very carefully.
- Then installation process HP Authorised the Channel Partner Engineer locates as well as perform the fully operational level.
- The engineer prints a suite of test prints
- Now, verify everything is in optimum working order and draws up a Completion of Installation (COI) form for your approval.
- This approval process is very difficult and production of HP Latex printer
HP printers Support can be Authorized Channel Partners provides the knowledge and skills necessary to utilize the capabilities of the HP Latex printers. IN general, training programmes emphasize the professional practice of learning environment.
HP Latex Printers Support Services:
- Reassurance on your investment
- The several aspects of installation process can be planned that Printhead Maintenance Lower time-to-repair
- The power of requirements as possible there is account power Requirements, site access, environmental controls, networking and streamline the installation process.
- Reduced overall cost of ownership
- The ability to maintain non-stop production
- Different types of maintenance a user kit:
- Most importantly, the interconnect wiper kit with Lens maintenance kit.
- Roller lubrication kit
- Platen cleaning instructions
- Slider rods lubrication kit
How to clean platen:
The platen transferring ink is routinely removed these ink deposits every time roll media is loaded. The platen can be cleaned either automatically or manually and then Print head maintenance is insufficient. The printer moves a portion of the media backward and forwards over the platen. Moreover, the ink deposits the platen using the media is loaded. To perform these
Follow the steps below
- First, of all, Select the Printer Setup menu in the front panel and Select Utilities.
- Then, Select the entire Clean Platen.
- Due to set automatically cleaning process should be press ON and enter key.
- Select the Printer Setup menu in the front panel.
- Select Clean Platen and Select Clean Now.