Pop-up windows have been considered as a big annoyance for numerous web users. Most of the modernized web browsers provide a method to suppress those pop-ups easily from appearing on the windows. The Apple Safari browser provides an interesting Turn off Pop up Blocker in windows and mac platform and hence for iPod, iPod, and iPhone touch.
Almost most of the pop-up windows comprise an advertisement or worse content; some sites still employ them for legitimate purposes. Safari Pop-up blocker is quite useful in blocking unnecessary pop-ups in a fraction of a second. Moreover, you can also install some useful plugins to suppress the pop-ups that offer you more rough control over specific sites during browsing sessions. To Turn off Pop up Blocker, you can follow the below-mentioned steps:
How To Disable Pop-Up Blocker In Safari PC
Are you getting irritated by pop-ups when you open for safari on PC for browsing something useful and interesting? If so, then you are facilitated with the option of a pop-up blocker in new safari browser. When your pop-up blocker is turned on, then there is no alert regarding automatic blocking of the pop-up. Instead, you have to go to safari settings for turning off the pop-up blocker.
- Step 1: Open safari browser
- Step 2: You can view settings icon on the top right side of the window, click on it.
- Step 3: From the drop-down menu, click block pop-up windows
Note: You can also disable or enable pop-up blocker in safari browser by clicking preferences followed by security and block pop-up windows option.
Steps To Disable Pop-Up Blocker For Safari Mac
Do not get troublesome when your Safari browser on Mac OS shows any of the unwanted pop-ups? You can easily block those pop-ups using default feature available in the browser. When your blocker gets turned on, you will never get obvious alert regarding blocking of the pop-up. Therefore, you have to access to safari settings to manually turn off the blocker.
- Step 1: Open Safari
- Step 2: On the top left side of the window, click the safari option
- Step 3: Click on the preferences available in the drop-down menu
- Step 4: After that, click the security tab available at the top of the screen
- Step 5: In the web content, click block pop-up windows
How To Block Pop-Ups On Ios Devices
Most of the people are using iOS devices these days. Pop-ups are the major issues faced by those Ios users. The safari pop-up can be easily turned Off/On in an Ios device like iPod, iPod, iPhone touch easily using the below-mentioned steps:
- Step 1: Open the Safari browser
- Step 2: In the home screen, click the setting app
- Step 3: Scroll down the list from settings, and click safari option
- Step 4: In that, you will find a general section
- Step 5: In that section, you will find an option block pop-ups.
Thus, make use of the above-mentioned procedure to Turn off Pop up Blocker. As a result, you can easily have a trouble-free browsing in safari browser.
Our Other Antivirus Support Services or Call Now: +1800-303-2439
Norton Antivirus Support, Kaspersky Antivirus Support, Antivirus Antivirus Support, Malwarebytes Antivirus Support, Quick Heal Antivirus Support, Mcafee Antivirus Support, Webroot Antivirus Support, StopZilla Antivirus Support, Panda Antivirus Support, Avast Antivirus Support, Avg Antivirus Support, Avira Antivirus Support
Comments are closed.