What Is Proxy Server?
A proxy server seems to be application or server which occurs in between the website and the client computer. Whenever the user receives this error, then he/she seems to be unable to access the internet from their browser. There are numerous reasons for these kinds of error to happen in the web browser. The main reason might be due to incorrect settings or harmful software that is connected with browser during installation. Whatever might be the problem, the user can easily overcome the issue by reading how to Fix Proxy Server Connection. Here is the detailed procedure to solve your trouble problem.
Steps To Fix Proxy Server Connection Error
Some Google chrome user might experience an issue when they are unable to connect to proxy server. During that time, an error message will appear on the screen. You can easily solve this issue with below-mentioned steps:
- Step 1: Close all the tabs on Google Chrome which you have opened
- Step 2: Go to start menu and click all apps
- Step 3: In that, right-click Google chrome
- Step 4: Choose ‘Run as Administrator’ option
- Step 5: On the top right corner, click menu option and select settings
- Step 6: Scroll down to choose system section and select open proxy settings
- Step 7: Click ‘automatically detect settings’ and other boxes must not be ticked.
- Step 8: Click OK and check whether the error has disappeared from the site.
If you still face problem then recheck the steps 1 to 8 to ensure that all the settings have been performed correctly. If there were any changes on its own then there might be an application running or installed which alters them. In such situation, you can follow the below mentioned steps which are quite effective in overcoming the problems.
- Step 1: Start your computer in safe mode and follow the remaining steps
- Step 2: Open control panel and click programs
- Step 3: After that, select programs & features and check whether there is an application which has been installed recently and creates problem to your device. If so, then uninstall them
- Step 4: Run scan for malware check using Spybot or Malwarebytes to clean the unnecessary malware or viruses which might be harming the setting.
Therefore, follow the above-mentioned steps to easily solve your proxy setting error in a fraction of seconds. By fixing the error, you can easily use Google Chrome browser for your search needs.
Our Other Support Services
Norton Support, Gmail Customer Support, Yahoo Email Support, Avg Technical Support, MacBook Support, Computer Software Support, Aol Support, Email Support, StopZilla Antivirus Support, Adware Removal Support, Skype Customer Support, Hp SupportAssistant , Asus Technical Support, Microsoft Support, Antivirus Support, Webroot Antivirus Support, Malwarebytes Antivirus Support, Bitdefender Customer Support, Kaspersky Antivirus Support, Panda Antivirus Support, McAfee Antivirus Support, Avast Antivirus Support, Apple Technical Support, Acer Technical Support, Toshiba Computer Support, Hp Printer Technical Support, Epson Support, Brother Support, Lexmark Printer Support, Canon Support, Microsoft Outlook Support, YMail Technical Support, Windows Live Mail Support, Hotmail Customer Support, Quicken Software Support, QuickBooks Payroll Support, Belkin Router Support, Printer Support, Avira Technical Support, Apple Support,
Comments are closed.