FIX ISSUE KASPERSKY ANTIVIRUS SUPPORT – NOT WORKING IN WINDOWS 10
NOT YET ON WINDOWS 10 BUT PLAN TO?
If you use Kaspersky Antivirus Support and you’re reading this article before actually making an upgrade to Windows 10, the task for you is relatively easier. Simply update your Kaspersky Internet Security, Ant-Virus, Total Security and Virus Databases to the latest versions. The latest updates cover all the possible issues that could have potentially aroused after the switch to Windows 10. Your anti-virus will work as smooth as it works now.
ALREADY MOVED TO WINDOWS 10?
If you’ve already upgraded to Windows 10, and are facing problems with your Kaspersky Anti-virus, don’t worry. We’ve got you covered! There may be a couple of compatibility issues that can arise once you make the switch to the latest version of Windows. Most of the software compatibility is usually automatically taken care of by introducing patches and updates. But sometimes, the software might be required to be completely uninstalled and then reinstalled to be able to work fine or get Kaspersky Antivirus Support.
KASPERSKY ANTIVIRUS LICENSE NOT FOUND
If the application throws an error that the license for you Kaspersky Lab product is not found, it may have been removed as part of the upgrade to Windows 10. To prevent this –
- Update your Kaspersky Lab application to the latest version
- Update the antivirus databases
- Check for an install latest Windows 10 Updates
- Restart your system & re-launch the Kaspersky Lab application
This should solve the license problem.
KASPERSKY REMOVED FROM THE COMPUTER
If the anti-virus program has been removed from your system after upgrading to Windows 10, the version of your product may not have been compatible with the latest version of Windows. To re-install the application –
- Get the removal tool for Kaspersky Labs
- Clear all the existing files from your computer using the tool
- If the tool detects more than one Kaspersky products, remove them one by one
- Restart the computer each time you remove a product
- Download and install the latest compatible version of Kaspersky Products
- Kaspersky Anti-virus 2018
- Kaspersky Total Security 2018
- Kaspersky Internet Security 2018
You’re all set & ready to use the latest Kaspersky products with your new Windows. Please note that the above steps are also applicable for cases when you are trying to install Kaspersky afresh – after upgrading to Windows 10.
INSTALLATION FILES ARE CORRUPTED
Although it is highly unlikely, but if you come across the case where-in an error message is shown that mentions ‘Installation Files are corrupted’, refer to the following steps-
- Manually delete the Kaspersky files from the computer
- Press WIN + R on your keyboard
- Enter: C:\ProgramData\Kaspersky Lab Setup Files
- Delete the contents of the window
- Download and install the latest version of Kaspersky products
If you are still not able to use Kaspersky, get in touch with the company’s support team via the ‘My Kaspersky’ section on their website.
Contact for other Support
Acer Technical Support USA, Adware Removal Support USA, Antivirus Support USA, Aol Email Support USA, Apple Support USA, Apple Technical Support USA, Asus Technical Support USA, Avast Technical Support USA, Avg Technical Support USA, Avira Technical Support USA, Belkin Router Support USA, Brother Printer Support USA, Canon Printer Support USA, Computer Software Support USA, Hp PrinterSupport USA, Lexmark Printer Support USA, Mcafee Antivirus Support USA, Microsoft Support USA, Norton Antivirus Support USA, Skype Customer Support USA
Comments are closed.