There are many ways of contacting AOL for support or generic troubleshooting needs. While you can send out an e-mail or do a live chat with the company directly, or you can resort to the most basic way of getting in touch with the customer care executives – make a phone call!
Call the Helpline
You can speak to the company’s customer care representatives directly and get answers to your questions or find troubleshooting support in real time. You can call them up to seek help with anything, such as having trouble signing up AOL; managing AOL account related support; managing your AOL membership preferences; resetting your AOL membership billing preferences; reset your account password; retrieve your lost AOL account password; call them up for any form of technical support or technical assistance; etc.
Special Dedicated Help-lines
AOL also maintains special and dedicated help-line numbers for Spanish speaking customers. This is especially great in terms of providing a personalized support service to all kinds of people. And that is not just it; the AOL customer support team also operates an AOL TTY help-line for its hard of hearing or deaf customers. This is again an excellent initiative by AOL to ensure that it goes the extra mile just to ensure that all of its customers get a real time and excellent support at all times and in all possible forms. The company’s support services are quite popular and highly praised.
- Visit the AOL’s official website of your region/ country
- Check the support page of the AOL Help website and look out for the listed help-line numbers
- You’ll find a dedicated help-line number for every category of support
- Choose the category that suits your case and dial-in the number from your registered phone
- Don’t forget to read the operational timings for the customer support service – while many services are available at all hours every day, some of them are available on only working days for a limited amount of hours in day.
- Keep your AOL account number handy – this will be required by the executive to check relevant details foe your AOL account. This will also enable the executive to provide you a better and personalized support.
- You can also list down the entire sequence of events that lead to the problem you are currently facing. For example, list down all the steps and actions that you took which may have lead to an error made your AOL service not work in the way it is expected to. Letting your AOL member support executive know about this chain of events will allow them to understand your problem better and they will be able to suggest a fix to that problem rather quickly.
Upgrade Your AOL Account
There is a possibility that certain support services such as technical assistance customer support help-line, etc. may be available to only the paid members of AOL Help. The company offers a 30 day trial period to all of its customers. Try upgrading to a premium membership to enjoy complete services.
Comments are closed.