Canon printing devices are widely appreciated for their cutting edge performance and agility. However, user may also face some annoying technical errors with these devices. For example, slow printing function is a genuine problem. Now, the question is how to fix slow printing issue of Canon printer? Well, it can be fixed with ease by following a few simple steps. Basically, users are required to do a few things. Here are those things that you can do at a glance.
- Print in Draft Mode
Printing in draft mode will help your device to get faster in terms of performance. If you have an old device, it is obvious to experience slow printing due to natural wear and tear. In such cases, shifting to draft mode when printing a document can help to attain faster printing from your device. For that, you have to follow the steps below:
- Go to Control Panel and open “Devices and Printers”.
- In this folder, you shall get printer icon. Right click on this icon and then go to “properties”.
- You shall find tab named as “Print Quality” or “Draft”. Open this tab.
- Find option that says “Always print with current settings” and select “Draft” checkbox.
- Click “OK”.
- Disable Auto Duplexing
Duplexing refers to the setting which enables printer to print both sides of paper. The problem with Auto Duplexing is that even if the back page is blank, it will make an attempt of printing. As a result, printing output comes out slowly. To disable this feature, you should follow the steps below:
- Go to “Printer Properties” in the way as depicted above.
- Now, click on “Device Settings”.
- Find option “Allow Manual Duplexing” and put checkmark on this option.
- Click “OK”
Paper Jamming Issue
Apart from slow printing issue, paper jamming problem is also commonly faced by Canon printing machine users. Now, the question is how to remove paper jam issue of Canon printer? Find the following section, we shall find solutions.
- Remove Stuck Paper from Loading Tray
- Remove loose paper in loading tray.
- Now, press “resume” button and then gently start removing stuck papers one sheet at a time.
- Check remaining bits of paper and remove them too carefully.
- Ensure Rollers Are Moving Freely
Also Read: HOW TO FIX CANON PIXMA MP258 ERROR CODE E08?
Printer rollers do not perform well as they accumulate dusts. With the advent of time, they also acquire a lot of wear and tear. Open your printer and remove dusts from rollers. Clean them neatly to complete the process. If rollers are damaged, they need to be replaced otherwise paper jamming issues will be frequent. You should contact an expert for perfuming this job, in case if you are a invoice person. or contact canon printer support for your help.